Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. Ggolfs, div. of GSG Interaction Inc. Webmaster: Sitesnmore, div. of GSG Interaction Inc.
Master Golf Teaching Professional
Top 100 Instructors Worldwide
2017 U.S. Senior Cup Champion
See the articles “ downswing and follow through” to complete the full swing.
This part of your swing sets up the downswing and your ability to square up the club at impact. If you follow the fundamentals
below it will allow a better chance to hit the ball square and straight. You will also notice that both knees are bent and the torso
is at the same angle that it started at which will not allow you to top the ball.
1) Shaft Position You can see in the picture that the shaft
Is parrell to the ground at the 9 o’clock
2) Club Head The head of the club should be pointing
3) Weight Transfer Your weight has transferred a little
to your back foot, about 70% on the
4) Wrist Both wrists are straight at this position
5) Head Your head has not moved up or sideways
throughout the entire swing.
6) Hand Position The hands are below the waist and in front
of your body. Your top hand should be in
the same position as if you were shaking
some ones hand.